CSID Journal of Infrastructure Development (CJID) is a bi-annual (May and December) international referred journal with the objectives to explore, develop, and elucidate the knowledge of sustainable infrastructure development, to keep practitioners and researchers informed on current issues and best practices, as well as serving as a platform for the exchange of ideas, knowledge, and expertise among researchers and practitioners.
Topic of interest include, but not limited to;
1. Infrastructure and transportation planning (road, railway, seaport, airport)
2. Urban/rural planning (land use, smart/healthy cities, utilities, ICT)
3. Sustainability issues (environment, energy, city resilience, water & wastewater)
4. Finance and asset management (life cycle cost, risks, public private partnership)
- DOAJ Index (Announced: 2021-04-17)
CSID Journal of Infrastructure Development is now indexed in the Directory of Open Access ... read more
- Call for Papers (Announced: 2020-01-13)
CSID Journal of Infrastructure Development is currently accepting manuscripts to be considered... read more
See all announcements...